Full Time | Tianjin, China | Primary Division
Start Date: August 2024 or sooner
Our Tianjin Campus was established in 2017, providing bilingual education for Chinese and foreign students for 12 years. In 2019, the school became an international bilingual school accredited by Cambridge International Curriculum. Adhering to the brand standards in the field of high-end international education, it is an international bilingual school with outstanding characteristics of bilingual education. The school has perfect facilities, new learning space, modern IT laboratory, comprehensive science laboratory, multi-functional auditorium, warm dormitory and so on.
The school adheres to the educational philosophy of "deeply rooted in China, with the world in mind" and "Let children be happy because of us". With rich experience in running schools and teaching resources, the school adopts small class teaching system (teacher-student ratio 1: 3) The school mode, the combination of boarding system and day school system, Chinese and foreign double class teacher structure, immersive, inquiry-based teaching mode, brings the world into the classroom, connects the classroom with life, provides the best quality international bilingual education for more Chinese and foreign students, and is dedicated to helping more children have outstanding bilingual ability and broad international vision.
Curriculum: Cambridge A-Level
School Type: 1-12 Day
• Be responsible for the day to day running of the Primary School
• Lead, manage and develop the Primary School to ensure that the specific needs of primary aged students
• Responsibility for the pastoral care and wellbeing of each primary school student
• Build and nurture a strong school culture based on the school’s core values and philosophy.
• Playing a role in the appointment, induction and professional development of teaching staff.
• Conduct interviews with families wishing to enrol in the Primary School
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 185
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-July 30
• Salary Range: Negotiable
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Housing Allowance, Moving Allowance, Tuition for children