Full Time | Shanghai, China | Primary Division
Start Date: August 2024
Founded in 1996, school aims to develop each student into a responsible global citizen, with a strong sense of character preparing them for success in any life or career path they may choose. Our philosophy, vision, and mission are to educate students in an environment that will not only equip them with a high level of content skills and information, but also help them to learn the behaviors associated with global citizenry and the concept of being humanitarians and caring individuals.
Curriculum: Bilingual Curriculum, IB Diploma, IGCSE
Accreditation: CIS, IB
School Type: K-12 Day
Students Enrollment: approx. 800
• To provide classroom instruction to pre-school students following the school curriculum.
• To perform the role of Form or Co-form teacher to ensure students’ well-being.
• Perform the duties expected of a teacher in the school and engage actively as part of the faculty team.
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 185
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-July 31