Full Time | Shenzhen, China | School Wide
Start Date: August 2024
The World School network, offers transformative education for ages 2-18. Established in 2018, it integrates schools' global framework with Chinese compulsory education, emphasizing innovation and long-term vision. Located in Nanshan District, the campus boasts state-of-the-art facilities and educators from New York campus. With interconnected campuses worldwide, school is uniquely positioned to develop future leaders, providing frequent feedback, professional growth opportunities, and competitive compensation for qualified educators.
School is driven by a profound mission: to transform the world through education. We don't just say it; we live it. Here school, we cultivate a community of accomplished trailblazers who engage in continuous professional development, and access exceptional opportunities for career advancement, including the chance to teach abroad. Our campuses are designed to inspire, and we are committed to pushing the boundaries of education, demonstrating what's achievable. In return, we offer competitive compensation commensurate with your skills and experience.
Above all, by joining us, you become an integral part of the mission to change the world through education.
Accreditation: NEASC, Other: NEASC-CIE
School Type: K-12 Day
Students Enrollment: Approx. 400-500
• English support classes are meant to work together with classroom and specialist teachers, supporting students who have any difficulty with the expected level of English.
• Ensure that students achieve key learning outcomes, targeting instruction to address individual needs
• Successfully support students' remedial linguistic needs in all grade levels, through a variety of different well-planned and evidence-based strategies
• Build a learning atmosphere that leads students to feel part of a rigorous but joyful learning community
• Collaborate intensively with colleagues to design interdisciplinary projects and continually deepen student learning
• Inspire trust and confidence among parents and families
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 187
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-July 30
• Salary Range: RMB 30K-47K/month before tax
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Flights, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Housing Allowance, Moving Allowance, Tuition for children