Full Time | Shenzhen, China | School Wide
Start Date: August 2024
The World School network, offers transformative education for ages 2-18. Established in 2018, it integrates schools' global framework with Chinese compulsory education, emphasizing innovation and long-term vision. Located in Nanshan District, the campus boasts state-of-the-art facilities and educators from New York campus. With interconnected campuses worldwide, school is uniquely positioned to develop future leaders, providing frequent feedback, professional growth opportunities, and competitive compensation for qualified educators.
School is driven by a profound mission: to transform the world through education. We don't just say it; we live it. Here school, we cultivate a community of accomplished trailblazers who engage in continuous professional development, and access exceptional opportunities for career advancement, including the chance to teach abroad. Our campuses are designed to inspire, and we are committed to pushing the boundaries of education, demonstrating what's achievable. In return, we offer competitive compensation commensurate with your skills and experience.
Above all, by joining us, you become an integral part of the mission to change the world through education.
Accreditation: NEASC, Other: NEASC-CIE
School Type: K-12 Day
Students Enrollment: Approx. 400-500
School is a highly respected, global independent school that has attracted top talent from around the world to further its unique identity as a World School. As a member of a dynamic and highly collaborative enrollment team, this role ensures that school is fully enrolled with well-qualified, diverse, mission-aligned students and families.
As Associate or Assistant Director of Admissions, you will:
• Shape and execute a targeted recruitment plan to build a diverse pool of well-qualified applicants and ultimately meet or exceed enrollment goals
• Educate families on the unique value of our school education in nuanced, compelling ways, and guide families through their journey from inquiry through admission and enrollment
• Identify “right-fit” students and families through careful, holistic review
• Make every family feel cared for and respected, regardless of admissions outcome
• Plan and execute high-quality recruitment and yield events that highlight school's unique value
• Collaborate with an innovative global Experience Team (of creative, communications, and marketing) to tell the school story and build a superb family experience
• Build strong relationships with feeder schools, community organizations, educational consultants and other potential sources of right-fit students and families
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 187
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-July 30
• Salary Range: RMB 30K-47K/month before tax
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Flights, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Housing Allowance, Moving Allowance, Tuition for children