Full Time | Tianjin, China | Secondary Division
Start Date: Jan or August 2024
Established in 2013, school serves around 1,200 students annually with approximately 85 educators, including 30 expatriate and 55 bilingual teachers. The school is situated near Beijing and consists of three sub-schools: Primary and Middle Schools follow a Chinese curriculum with intensive English programs, while the International High School offers the Australian curriculum leading to the Victorian Certificate of Education.
The school is situated in the heart of a charming, upscale "dormitory" town that's under development in the picturesque countryside near Beijing, just a convenient 40-minute drive away. Our student body consists entirely of Chinese nationals, with approximately 80% hailing from the Beijing and Tianjin regions.
Our school is also a boarding school, and all of our teaching staff either reside on campus or in nearby apartments, fostering strong ties with the local community.
Curriculum: Victorian Certificate of Education
Accreditation: Australian VCE registration (VCAA); Local Education Board
School Type: K-12 Boarding
Students Enrollment: 1000 in total
• We need experienced English Literature Teachers to deliver and promote a strong English program within the senior years at the School.
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 190
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: mid of Aug -end of Jun
• Salary Range: RMB 28K-35K/month before tax
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Settling in allowance, Moving Allowance, Flights, Children Tuition Benefits, Subsidized meals in school canteen, staff shuttle bus to Beijing and Tianjin