Full Time | Shenzhen, China | Primary Division
Start Date: August 2024
Our school is Shenzhen's first government-funded international school, offering IB programs to expatriate and permanent resident students from Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. Our campus, covering 24,000 square meters, emphasizes holistic education, combining traditional Chinese courses with international curriculum, fostering confident, open-minded, and responsible global citizens. Established in 2011 in the scenic Shenzhen Bay area, our school prioritizes student well-being, life skills, and character development while offering convenient public transport connections.
Our school finds its idyllic setting in a charming residential enclave along Shenzhen Bay, strategically positioned between the bustling city center of Shenzhen and the vibrant metropolis of Hong Kong. Our location benefits from excellent connectivity through a well-established public transportation network, encompassing the metro system and a comprehensive bus network, ensuring convenient access for all.
Curriculum: IB Diploma, IB MYP, IB PYP
Accreditation: CIS, WASC, EARCOS, ACAMIS
School Type: K-12, Day
Students Enrollment: Approx. 500
ICT Integration Specialist inspires and participates in the development and implementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive integration of technology to promote excellence and support transformational change throughout the instructional environment.
• Assists teachers in using technology effectively for assessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providing rigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.
• Creates and supports effective digital age learning environments to maximize the learning of all students.
• Conducts needs assessments, develop technology-related professional learning programs, and evaluate the impact on instructional practice and student learning.
• Models and promotes digital citizenship.
• Demonstrates professional knowledge, skills, and dispositions in content, pedagogical, and technological areas as well as adult learning and leadership and are continuously deepening their knowledge and expertise.
• Regularly evaluate and reflect on their professional practice and dispositions to improve and strengthen their ability to effectively model and facilitate technology- enhanced learning experiences.
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 185
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-Jun 20