Full Time | Vienna | Secondary Division
Start Date: Jan 2024
Our school is an IB World School with an integrated Music and Arts Academy, offering day and boarding options. We welcome students from over 50 nationalities. We prioritize an education that empowers students to fulfill their highest potential. Our focus is on individualized and empowering education, fostering intellect, virtue, aesthetics, vitality, music, languages, and inclusivity.
Our Early Years Centre serves children aged 3-5, promoting a strong foundation for future learning in an English-speaking environment.
Our curriculum is based on the International Baccalaureate, promoting rigorous academics, a world-class music and arts program, and an exceptional on-campus boarding program. We encourage a healthy, active lifestyle and offer personalized, project-based learning.
With small class sizes, we empower students to reach their highest potential, walking alongside them as they grow and develop. With a low average class size, our students enjoy personalised attention and one-to-one learning.
Boarding at school starts from Grade 6, providing personal growth, independence, and international community experiences. Facilities include music practice rooms, academic mentoring, and more.
Our campus is situated in Vienna , offering a historic setting with modern resources. Vienna, known for its rich culture and quality of life, is a safe city that encourages student growth. It's a hub of education and home to famous cultural icons.
Curriculum: IB PYP,MYP,DP,CP
School Type: 6-12 Boarding, K-12 Day
• Contribute conscientiously and sensitively toward creating a safe environment in which all students can learn (including implementation of policy and procedure relating to Child Protection and Safeguarding)
• Work closely and collaboratively with the academic team to ensure the effective delivery of high- quality teaching and learning and development a relevant, challenging and rigorous MYP and DP IB curriculum
• Plan and deliver lessons in the relevant subject area, ensuring attention is given to appropriate differentiation
• Contribute to collaborative learning at all levels of school life and engage in cycles of continuous improvement
• Create inquiry-based classrooms that develop critical thinking skills, knowledge and a range of skills within an environment based on trust and respect
• Select relevant resources and digital tools to support and enhance learning
• Develop appropriate assessment tasks, providing timely and effective feedback that enhances pupils’ learning
• Communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
• Take an active part in the life of the school through attendance at parents’ meetings, school events and professional development as required
• Contribute relevant skills and talents to the after-school activity and Boarding programme
We are seeking an outstanding IB teacher of English Language. The successful candidate will be a passionate, motivated and creative teacher, who thrives in a family like environment and knows how bring out the best in his/her students. The ability to teach another subject will be highly valued.