Full Time | Shanghai, China | Secondary Division
Start Date: January 2024
Founded in 1996, our school aims to develop each student into a responsible global citizen, with a strong sense of character preparing them for success in any life or career path they may choose. Our philosophy, vision, and mission are to educate students in an environment that will not only equip them with a high level of content skills and information but also help them to learn the behaviors associated with the global citizenry and the concept of being humanitarians and caring individuals.
Curriculum: Bilingual Curriculum, IB Diploma, IGCSE
Accreditation: CIS, IBO
School Type: K-12 Day
Students Enrollment: Approx. 800
• Contributing to the school’s IB Diploma Programme development planning and its implementation.
• Continuing to develop the IB Diploma Programme in line with the feedback provided by the IB Evaluation team and the IB requirements.
• Contributing to the overall management of the Senior School though collaboration with the Core Leadership Team (CLT).
• Working in collaboration with the CLT and HODs to ensure quality teaching and learning in the curriculum programme.
• Leading and assisting HODs in all matters pertaining to the delivery of the IB Diploma programme.
• Organizing an annual IB Diploma review in conjunction with the Senior School Principal.
• Supporting and advising teaching staff regarding the administration of the IB Diploma programme and ensuring that all coursework and examination requirements are met by the stipulated deadlines.
• Drafting, issuing and administering the examination and invigilation timetables for the IB
• Diploma examinations (including, when necessary, Enquiry Upon Results) and IB Diploma examinations as required
• Planning and conducting parent and student information sessions regarding the IB Diploma. (Curricular events, parent-teacher conferences, student-led conferences.)
• Communicating to appropriate staff any relevant information concerning the academic progress of individual Diploma students.
• Maintaining regular contact with the IBO and assuming overall responsibility for administering, distributing, completing and returning all relevant documentation pertaining to the IB programme.
• Contribute to the design of the Senior school timetable in collaboration with the IGCSE
• Coordinator, G7 & 8 Coordinator and Senior School Principal. This should be accomplished no later than the end of April of each academic year.
• In collaboration with the IGCSE Coordinator and G7 & 8 Coordinator, design the schedule and invigilation of the end-of-year exams.
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 185
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-July 31
• Salary Range: RMB 26K-40K/month before tax
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,Housing allowance,Moving Allowance, Settling In Allowance, Flights,Children Tuition Benefits