Full Time | Guangzhou, China | Secondary Division
Start Date: February 2024
Our school is a premium international K-12 day and boarding school servicing the diverse needs of families. We are a school committed to outstanding learning opportunities, delivered in an international learning environment in China. This environment ensures that access to curriculum and additional programs is provided to all enrolled students and that these offerings are globally recognized, supporting international mobility. By fusing international and Chinese educational thinking, practices and traditions, we create a new model of high-quality education which prepares students for life-long learning, and a rich and self-fulfilling future.
In our community, our beliefs shape the way we function as a school. We expect all staff to have the following qualities:
• A clear passion for children and working with them
• A commitment to a child’s education beyond the classroom
• Proactively integrating cultural diversity in the workplace
• Treating all members of our school community with respect, honesty and integrity
Curriculum: IB Diploma, IB MYP, IB PYP, IGCSE, Reggio Emilia
School Type: K-12 Day, K-12 Boarding
Students Enrollment: Approx. 500 in total
• Ensuring the creativity and high quality of teaching and learning of the class.
• Sharing responsibilities for curriculum development, display, performances, trips and organizing some aspects of special events.
• Fostering a caring atmosphere and showing commitment to the well-being and social and academic progress of each pupil.
• Acting in accordance with relevant legislation in the PRC and Guangzhou, particularly with regards to educational provision, health and safety initiatives and safeguarding and ensure that all students and staff maintain these standards.
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 180
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-June 30
• Salary Range: RMB 30K-45K/month before tax
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Flights, Housing Allowance, Moving Allowance, Tuition for children