Full Time | Guangzhou, China | Early Years Division
Start Date: August 2024
Our Education Group is committed to establishing the world's leading international education brand, providing students, parents, and teachers from many countries with a multicultural campus environment and high-quality services. At present, the we have twelve schools and programs, including four international schools, two K12 Schools open to both Chinese and foreign passport holders, four senior years programs .
We aim to be distinctive, particularly in honoring our host district Lingnan culture. We aim to incorporate special features both within the design of the facility and directly within our learning and social programs as well.
Curriculum: Reggio Emilia-inspired Early Years programme，IB PYP, MYP,DP
School Type: K-12 Day，K-12 Boarding
Students Enrollment: Approx. 300 in total
• Participate in school strategic plan including the aspects of curriculum development, school design and construction, staff manpower plan, etc.
• Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core guidelines into each class curriculum
• Create benchmarks for pupils and teachers and track progress towards those goals
• Develop programs that improve teacher's performance and assist pupils in understanding class material better
• Provide guidance and challenges to teachers to make the school a better place
• Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school management team
• Contract Period: 2 years
• Student Contact days: 180
• Approximate Dates for the School Year: Aug 1-Jun 30
• Salary Range: RMB 30K-45K/month before tax
• Benefit: Health Insurance, Flights, Housing Allowance, Moving Allowance, Tuition for children